L.A. Works strives to provide our community partners with access to volunteer labor and other resources to support the great work that is being done in the Los Angeles community. By partnering with us you get the opportunity of receiving a wide range of services to enhance your programming and operations, gain access to tens of thousands of monthly visitors to our website and be part of a strong network of service-minded leaders and professionals. An L.A. Works partner can be a nonprofit, school or government agency.
Be an IRS designated 501(c)(3) non-profit, school or government agency. We do NOT work with private individuals independent of an agency.
Carry general liability insurance.
Not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual preference, national origin, age, or non-related medical condition or disability.
Volunteers may NOT be recruited for the following: political campaigns or work that can be viewed as overtly political; take part in direct religious activity or proselytizing; or make direct financial asks as part of fundraising activities.
We can help you discover how L.A. Works can support you. You can follow the easy 1, 2, 3 steps on the lefthand side or begin by answering the questions below and learning what opportunities are a good fit for your organization.
- Interested in posting opportunities on our website to recruit volunteers?
- Dreaming of launching a project at your site but need someone to develop, manage and lead it on a monthly basis?
- Need some facility renovation or TLC with the help of a small group of volunteers? / Or does it need hundreds of volunteers?
- Looking for diverse trainings to enhance your staff's knowledge and skills?
- Seeking a stronger volunteer engagement and management program?
- Want to engage families in service?