L.A. Works actively recruits volunteers to support the great work that is being done in the Los Angeles community. By partnering with us you get the opportunity to post volunteer opportunities on our website for tens of thousands of monthly visitors to learn about and get connected to. Before you begin:
Our partners must meet the following criteria:
- Be an IRS designated 501(c)(3) non-profit, school or government agency.
- Carry general liability insurance.
- Not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual preference, national origin, age, or non-related medical condition or disability.
L.A. Works does not recruit or refer volunteers to:
- Work with private individuals independent of an agency.
- Take part in political campaigns or work that can be viewed as overtly political.
- Take part in direct religious activity or proselytizing.
- Make direct financial asks as part of fundraising activities.
Before registering your organization, first please Browse For Your Organization. If you're not listed, please begin the Partner Registration process by clicking on the menu to your left. Partner organizations do not receive Log In credentials after they register. L.A. Works manages your profile. If you have updates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a registered nonprofit partner, you can fill out our online Community Connections Form to submit your volunteer opportunities. L.A. Works will create the posting and activate it onto our website. For updates to your postings, please email email@example.com.