Become an L.A. Works Partner & Find Volunteers!
Want to get your volunteer posting in front of our tens of thousands of website visitors? Become an L.A. Works Partner! But that's not the only way we help - head to L.A. Works Programs to take advantage of other resources we offer.
L.A. Works Partner Requirements:
L.A. Works Partners must:
- Be an IRS designated 501(c)(3) non-profit, school, or government agency. We do not work with private individuals independent of a 501(c)(3)
- Serve the Greater Los Angeles area
- Carry general liability insurance
- Not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual preference, national origin, age, or non-related medical condition or disability
- Not provide monetary compensation to volunteers
- Not recruit for the following: political campaigns or work that can be viewed as overtly political; direct religious activity or proselytizing, or activity involving direct financial asks as part of fundraising activities
If you meet the above requirements, follow these steps:
- See if your organization is already an existing Partner.
If your organization is a registered Partner but you're unable to post volunteer opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
- If your organization is not registered, please fill out this Partnership Application.
- Your application will be reviewed by our staff and we’ll be in touch within 3 business days. We'll then advise you on how to write a strong post that will engage quality volunteers!