Become an L.A. Works Partner
- Join a network of hundreds of nonprofits utilizing L.A. Works to promote your volunteer opportunities.
- Connect your organization to thousands of volunteers across Los Angeles.
- Receive a Partner Newsletter that connects you to nonprofit resources and organizations across the city.
- Build relationships with our L.A. Works programs to promote and support your organization.
- Build a social media presence through L.A. Works Social Media Partner Spotlights.
- Be an IRS designated 501(c)(3) non-profit, school, or government agency. We do not work with private individuals independent of a 501(c)(3)
- Serve the Greater Los Angeles area
- Carry general liability insurance
- Not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual preference, national origin, age, or non-related medical condition or disability
- Not provide monetary compensation to volunteers
- Not recruit for the following: political campaigns or work that can be viewed as overtly political; direct religious activity or proselytizing, or activity involving direct financial asks as part of fundraising activities
Meet the above requirements?
Follow these steps next!
- See if your organization is already an existing Partner.
If your organization is a registered Partner but you're unable to post volunteer opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
- If your organization is not registered, please fill out this Partnership Application.
- Your application will be reviewed by our staff and we’ll be in touch within 3 business days. We'll then advise you on how to write a strong post that will engage quality volunteers!