Quick Overview: Assist with volunteer onboarding, weekly scheduling and communications to support Heaven on Earth’s lifesaving mission
Organization Name: Heaven on Earth
Organization Website: http://heavenlypets.org
Mission and Program Description: The mission of Heaven on Earth Society for Animals is to transform the lives of homeless cats through rescue, sanctuary, and new beginnings.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities: This position requires sitting at a desk for extended periods, including typing. This position does NOT include animal handling.
• Review new volunteer applications and respond based on qualifications and interests
• Adjust volunteer profile settings in database
• Send onboarding information and follow-ups by email
• Adjust volunteer support section of weekly/monthly schedule on Google Sheets
• Recruit volunteers for needed shifts
• Assist with monthly volunteer newsletter
• Communicate and collaborate with Programs Director to build out additional volunteer programming, as needed
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Be reliable and punctual, and commit to completing weekly tasks
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be comfortable using computers, including:
- GSuite, including Google Sheets
- Better Impact volunteer database (or ability to learn)
• Have basic knowledge of animal welfare industry
• Complete online trainings, as assigned
Time Commitment: flexible, minimum of 3 months with up to 10 hours per week, remote volunteer role.
Los Angeles, CA
Section where will be render the block of third level menu