Journey Out's mission is to help victims of commercial sexual exploitation and sex trafficking leave a life of abuse and violence, overcome their fears, and empower them to reach their full potential and achieve their goals.
Position: Journey Out is looking for marketing and strategic help for upcomign events with new strategies and outreach plans including social media and other outlets, rebranding, and exposure. If you have experience with marketing, outreach, advocacy campaigns this is a great opportunity to create an impact in the community.
Typical tasks for marketing opportunities can include any or all of the following, among other specific tasks for marketing to Journey Outs:
Responsibilities needed but not limited to:
- Improve current campaign
- Develop and write advertisements and other outreach material
- Increase exposure with new outlets for media
Qualifications can include:
- Some experience in marketing for campaigns and events
- Good writing skills especially for press releases
- Understands how to best use social media and other outlets to build support and visibility
- Likes to work as a team but self-driven.
Time Commitment: 3-5 hours per week for at least 3 months. Flexible with your schedule.
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Pro-Bono, Family Services
- Population Served: Families, Low-income Communities
- Activity Type: Fundraising & Campaigning,Event Organizing,Public Relations/Marketing
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Additional Dates for this Event
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: