Baby2Baby's mission is to provide low-income children ages 0-12 years with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves.Impact: Your volunteer efforts sorting and organizing the donations that we receive is key to Baby2Baby achieving our mission. Baby2Baby receives thousands of donations each week and it is with the help of volunteers that we are able to ensure that every item that is distributed is of the highest quality and makes every child feel deserving and dignified. It is with the help of our volunteers that we are then able to distribute these items to the 180,000 children that we are set to serve this year.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities: Our volunteers help with a range of different activities to ensure that every item that leaves Baby2Baby is held to our Golden Standard. Each item that is donated to Baby2Baby is inspected with the greatest care by our hard working volunteer groups to ensure that all clothing is free of stains and holes, toys are clean and ready to use, and every item is something you would give to a child you love. Volunteers also help to create customized gift bags for the children we serve and stock an overflowing shopping area where our partners choose items for the low-income children they work with daily.
We require that children volunteering are over the age of 7.
Volunteers ages 7 to 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Volunteers ages 13 to 17 must have our waiver signed by parent or guardian.
- There is metered street parking in the surrounding areas of our two locations. We also suggest carpooling whenever possible.
- We recommend activewear and closed-toe shoes - our volunteer projects involves a lot of moving so we want you to be comfortable!
- We also encourage you to bring a filled reusable water bottle to stay hydrated.
- Our sites are accessible for all assistive mobility devices.
- Hablamos Español (Spanish speakers available if needed).
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Family Services
Additional Dates for this Event
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: