City Ballet of Los Angeles has a mission to provide Los Angeles with its own ballet company unique and represenetive of this multicultural community. Presenting work that is a mixture of classical and contemporary dance theater, examining untraditional themes and blending music from all over the world. In keeping with the tradition of classical dance, City Ballet of Los Angeles is preserving the standards of excellence in its presentation of the art of dance.
Description: If you are someone who is passionate about volunteering for a non-profit, have a background in marketing, dance, or education we are looking for experienced individuals to work with City Ballet of Los Angeles for a major marketing campaing.Requirements: Each volunteer is matched to a position and will meet with the Executive Director to ensure completion of the project. Volunteers will receive support from L.A. Works Pro Bono Coordinator.
Responsibilities may include some of the following:
- Research, develop, and implement best practices for marketing
- Creation and review of material for maximum impact
- Consult and adivse on existing strategies
- Ensure all final marketing product is completed in a timely manner
- Experience in philanthropy and non-profits a plus
- Proven experience in marketing
- Working knowledge of design software preferred
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient in writing, communications or relevant field a plus
Time Commitment: Flexible, hours to be determined each week until the completion of the project, volunteers may need to be mindful of deadlines.
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Pro-Bono, Arts & Culture
- Population Served: Families, Low-income Communities, Other, LGBT (Lesbian, Gay,Bisexual,Transgender)
- Activity Type: Fundraising & Campaigning,Administrative Support/Clerical,Event Organizing,Public Relations/Marketing
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Additional Dates for this Event
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: