Volunteer Trail Watch Program Training
Like to enjoy the trails? Want to volunteer on the Preserves to protect habitat and
wildlife? Make a difference by becoming a Trail Watch Volunteer!
What you will do:
• Receive certification following two, four-hour training sessions
• Volunteer on the Preserves four hours a month
• Help educate users on the preserve rules and proper trail use
• Offer assistance to those who are lost, need water, etc.
• Submit your observations from the trails online
SATURDAY JAN 26 and FEB 2
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
For more information contact: Brittany Goldsmith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Environment
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: