Quick Overview: L.A. Works is looking for volunteers to assist with photographing and taking video of events with our RSVP team. You can expect to engage with volunteers who attend our events, and best of all, you will be introduced to the entire RSVP family of volunteers.
Organization Name and Website: L.A. Works, http://www.laworks.com
Mission or Broader Program Description: L.A. Works is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, volunteer action center that creates and implements hands-on community service projects throughout the greater Los Angeles area.
Founded in 1991, L.A. Works addresses three principal needs:
1. To increase volunteer participation in community service projects;
2. To provide community service organizations with access to volunteer labor and other resources; and
3. To educate and encourage people to engage in the broader social issues affecting the greater Los Angeles Community.
Requirements: The time commitment is a single-day commitment, and flexible depending upon your schedule. Volunteers will need to commit to a full shift.
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Pro-Bono, Hunger & Homelessness
- Population Served: Families, Homeless, Low-income Communities, People with Disabilities, People with Health-Based Concerns, Military/Veterans, LGBT (Lesbian, Gay,Bisexual,Transgender)
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Additional Dates for this Event
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: