Quick Overview: The program trains community members in a research-based literacy and language curriculum to serve children in low-income neighborhoods.
Mission or Broader Program Description: Jumpstart is a national early childhood education organization that works towards the day every child in America enters in Kindergarten prepared to succeed.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities: Use your skills 2-6 hours per week to help Jumpstart reach every child. We have locations throughout LA & can find the one nearest you!
Impact: Change a child's life!
Requirements: Must be an RSVP Member
Accessibility: Street parking only.
* This project is managed and lead by our nonprofit partner. L.A. Works is nonprofit, volunteer action center that creates and implements hands-on community service projects throughout the greater Los Angeles area.
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Children & Youth Education
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: