The mission of North Valley Caring Services is to empower neighborhood residents to build a vision of their community’s future and to actively engage in solving local problems.
We are looking for a Web Designer who will be responsible for creating a great website for NVCS. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for NVCS’s websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with NVCS’s branding.
- Plans site design functionality
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content
- May assist in developing site content and graphics; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions
Qualifications: Web Graphic Design, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence, Verbal Communication
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Pro-Bono, Family Services
- Population Served: Families, Low-income Communities
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Additional Dates for this Event
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: