Quick Overview: The Soldiers Project is going to the races! Join us at the Aloha Run 5K and 10K on Sunday, September 16.
Mission: The Soldiers Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides free, confidential and unlimited mental health services to Post 9/11 Veterans, active duty service members and their loved ones.
Impact: This is a great opportunity for you and your family to show your love for the veterans and military families in your life while spending a day at the beach!
Volunteer Roles & Reponsibilities: We are looking for 20+ volunteers to help pass out water to thousands of expected runners.
- Those interested can email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. All volunteers will receive a free Soldiers Project t-shirt as a thank you!
- Anyone interested in participating in one of the races as a runner can sign up online using the code SOLDIERS20 for 20% off their registration fees. Runners can register online here: http://www.thealoharun.com/long-beach/
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Military & Veterans
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: