The mission of North Valley Caring Services is to empower neighborhood residents to build a vision of their community’s future and to actively engage in solving local problems.
If you are someone who is passionate about volunteering for a non-profit, have an eye for identifying fundraising opportunities then consider a volunteer opportunity as a grant researcher. We are looking for experienced grant writers/fundraisers/netwrkers who can research and identify funding for North Valley Caring Services. The pro bono grant researcher we are looking for will have excellent writing, grammar, and communication skills.
Responsibilities may include some of the following:
- Research, develop, and write inquiries, letters, and other fundraising documents
- Draft proposals and other correspondence to solicit grant funds
- Track and monitor proposals, their deadlines, and requirements
- Ensure proposals and grant reports are submitted by the deadline(s)
- Experience in philanthropy and non-profits a plus
- Proven experience as a nonprofit grant writer a big plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient in writing, communications or relevant field a plus
Time Commitment: Flexible, 2+ hours each week until the completion of the project, remote volunteer role, volunteers may need to be mindful of deadlines.
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Pro-Bono, Health & Wellness
- Population Served: Families, Low-income Communities, People with Health-Based Concerns, Military/Veterans
- Activity Type: Administrative Support/Clerical
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: