Quick Overview: Support virtually this valuable non-profit and its image online.
Organization Name and Website: Community Veterans Justice Project, https://www.cvjp.org/
Mission or Broader Program Description: The Community Veteran Justice Project (CVJP) is dedicated to ensuring current and former military service members receive the information, support, and services they need to use California's Veteran Statutes to improve their lives. CVJP provides specific services, policy advocacy, and community education to assist justice-involved service members/veterans with obtaining alternative sentencing for some felonies, and diversion for misdemeanor cases. This can result in treatment rather than incarceration, some cases being dismissed, and records being sealed.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Social media development a plus
- Plans site design functionality, develop online intake forms, testimonials
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content
- May assist in developing site content and graphics; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Protects the site by designing and installing security precautions
Requirements: Web Graphic Design, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence, Verbal Communication
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Pro-Bono, Justice & Legal Services
- Population Served: Military/Veterans, Offenders/Ex-offenders
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Additional Dates for this Event
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: