What a fun day! This FREE community event is a great way to spend a few hours.
The event is presented every year for the families of CCRC’s service area. CCRC offers guests an event focused on child-enriching and sensory-driven activities for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and young school-aged children. CCRC's mission statement is to promote child, family, and community well-being. through events such as this one, we are able to provide families with valuable resources and fun acticities to do with their children.
- we ask that volunteers be at least 16 years of age and have a waiver signed by a parent or gurdian if needed. * Any volunteer under the age of 18 will need to bring and have signed by a parent/guardian a Volunteer Agreement & Release for Minors. The form can be found on L.A. Works website Q&A section.
- Volunteers will be required to work the entire 8am-1:30pm shift, lunch will be provided.
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Family Services
Additional Dates for this Event
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: