Who we are & Our Mission
Rose City Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that provides high quality, in-depth, sliding scale, psychoanalytic psychotherapy to individual adults, adolescents, couples and families in the San Gabriel Valley. In addition to providing affordable mental health services, RCC also trains pre-doctoral and post-doctoral clinicians in the community.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Our annual Fundraiser Gala in Pasadena (planning, coordination, etc.) - leading up to May 18th
- Current marketing/fundraising efforts in the city
- Interest and passion for advocating for affordable, quality, mental health care services in LA
- some previous event planning/management/coordination experience; marketing experience a plus!
- must be available to work in Pasadena
- some college degree, a team player, entrepreneurial spirit, good working attitude & ethic
- complimentary ticket to our annual gala event (must commit to a minimum of 5 hours/week)
- networking opportunities with mental health professionals in the SGV
- ongoing mentorship and career development
- You are someone looking to get volunteer hours, gain experience, grow your knowledge in the mental health space, or give back to your community.
- You live in Pasadena, or the SGV and have the capacity to commit to a few hours/week to advance affordable mental health service access to those in need.
- You are friendly, easy-going, a multitask-er with a can-do attitude!
- You want to do work that is meaningful, and that can lead to tangible results.
- You love events and bringing people in the community together.
- You are familiar with the mental health industry and want to do work that supports a good cause in the community!
Interested applicants please send over your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Health & Wellness
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: