Quick Overview: Tutor children who need help with Math, English, Science, Reading and fun Fit-Sports activities to address the nation's child obesity issue.
Mission or Broader Program Description: Our mission is to close the learning gap and reduce the dropout rate in underserved communities.
Impact: Volunteers who tutor at our nonprofit organization help underprivileged children who are being left behind the learning curve. The time that tutors provide allow students adequate time and attention in an environment where a child can learn and grasp information at their pace.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Volunteer at our Summer Learning Lab Enrichment Program anytime between 8am - 3pm weekly.
- Tutor assistance is needed with Math, Reading, English, and Science for 3rd - 6th grade students.
- Also assistance is needed for volunteers who are available for the afternoon session with fun Fit-Sports activities/games.
- Volunteers who are able to assist instructors with tutoring 3rd - 6th grade students with Math, Reading, English, and Science.
- Volunteers who are able to assist with fun Fit-Sports activities/games.
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Children & Youth Education
Additional Dates for this Event
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: