Hello Amazing Volunteers,
We have an Adoption Event Saturday and we need your help!
Are you available Saturday March 16th from 1-6pm?
(Can you believe it's already mid-March?)
If you can't stay the full 1-6pm, we have shorter shifts too 1-4, 3-6 or helping with transports would be amazing too!
- Helping with setup and/or teardown.
- Transporting dogs from their foster homes to the event, or back home afterwards.
- Refilling water bowls, making sure dogs have treats and are comfortable
- Walking dogs
- Hanging out with dogs!! (this is 70% of the job)
508 N. Doheny Drive (at Santa Monica Blvd)
West Hollywood, CA 90048 (RAIN OR SHINE)
Time: 1:00pm to 6:00pm for Volunteers
(event runs from 2:00 to 5:00pm for the public)
Water is available for all, you'll be fed pizza and paid in doggie kisses!
All ages and ability levels are welcome! Under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All volunteers are required to fill out an Ace of Hearts Volunteer Waiver Form.
* Any volunteer under the age of 18 will need to bring and have signed by a parent/guardian a Volunteer Agreement & Release for Minors. The form can be found on L.A. Works website Q&A section.
If you aren't able to make it to this event, we have many volunteer oppritunities every day!!
WE STILL NEED STANDBY VOUNTEERS EVERYDAY!
In addition to needing volunteers for this event, we are always in need of standby volunteers for the next two weeks. For example, transporting a dog to the vet or delivering medication for a dog in need, dog walking or even fostering for just a few nights. If this sounds of interest to you, please reply with your availability and tasks you might be interested in helping with.
If you are available to help, please call 310-652-8683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!!!
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Animals
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: