Project Leader Role & Responsibilities: Project Leaders are needed to be in charge of
- instructing groups of volunteers how to complete their projects,
- making sure every project has what they need
- guiding groups to their various locations
- answering questions about the day
- Must attend an orientation the Saturday before (6/8)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs., bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time.
- Gain event organizing experience
- Cultivate leadership skills
- Light breakfast and lunch provided
- L.A. Works can provide proof of service hours
If you are part of a group whose members are all interested in leadership roles, please feel free to sign up as Project Leaders!
Accessibility: L.A. Works firmly believes that we strengthen the social fabric of our community by involving all in service. If you feel you need accommodations to participate in this project, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Email the Opportunity Leader below. If you would like to volunteer for this opportunity, please click on the SIGN-UP button.
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Civic & Community, Children & Youth Education
- Population Served: Families, Low-income Communities
- Activity Type: Event Organizing
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: