Quick Overview: The L.A. Works RSVP team is seeking members to add to their advisory council and assist with current program processes. L.A. Works RSVP Program offers volunteer opportunities uniquely designed to tap into the experience, skills, and wisdom that those age 55 and over bring.
Impact: The advisory council helps to build strategy on how to grow older adult volunteerism in Los Angeles
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities: Volunteers are needed with experience in the following areas;
- Public relations – to spread the word about Jumpstart and raise our community profile
- Government relations – to engage elected officials and community leaders to educate about our program and include in recognition of our volunteers
- Human resources/management/leadership
- Older adult knowledge/gerontology – especially experience with older adult learning/training and knowledge of older adults workforce development
Time Commitment: Meets for 2 hours once a quarter, with a few hours a month for additional tasks.
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Pro-Bono
- Activity Type: Fundraising & Campaigning,Consulting & Professional Services,Event Organizing,Public Relations/Marketing
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Additional Dates for this Event
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: