Quick Overview: If you are someone who is passionate about volunteering for a non-profit, have an knack for developing effective marketing campaigns, and care about vets experiencing homelessness, then consider assisting Operation Confidence in their mission addressing this issue..
Organization Name and Website: Operation Confidence, https://www.operationconfidence.org/
Mission or Broader Program Description: Operation Confidence aims to assist homeless disabled veterans with permanent housing, resources, and adaptive services through Operation Confidence Turning Point Housing Program to help them become productive citizens once again.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities: We are looking for experienced marketing or advertisement person who can grow the reach and recognition of Operation Confidence while also promoting their work and fundraising events throughout the year. The pro bono marketing researcher we are looking for will have excellent writing, grammar, and communication skills. Each volunteer is matched to a position and will meet with the Executive Director to ensure completion of the project.
- Construct and guide a peer analysis with research, focus groups, interviews, etc. to understand and define their position in the nonprofit sphere
- Research, develop, and create marketing collateral through best practices
- Draft samples and potential materials for effective marketing
- Ensure all task are submitted by the deadline(s)
- Experience in philanthropy and non-profits a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient in writing, communications or relevant field a plus
The time commitment is flexible, minimum 3 hours each week (more if available), remote volunteer role, volunteers may need to be mindful of deadlines.
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Pro-Bono, Hunger & Homelessness
- Population Served: Homeless, Low-income Communities, Military/Veterans
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Additional Dates for this Event
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: