Quick Overview:If you have human resources experience or a talent for creating and writing Safety/Security protocols; Friends of the Family wants to ensure that all staff is aware of safety/security protocols and creating the best environment to serve their clients in a safe/secure building.
Organization Name and Website: Friends of the Family http://www.fofca.org
Mission or Broader Program Description:The mission of Friends of the Family is to foster strong families, thriving children, and vibrant communities by providing responsive and respectful family support programs. Friends of the Family is a comprehensive family resource center known for pioneering innovative, practical programs where families are recognized as central to a child’s well-being and are supported to build on their skills and strengths. Founded in 1972, the organization is a safety net of support for over 5,000 community members each year.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities: The goal of this project is to develop an actionable Safety and Security Manual for organization.
- Past service in an HR role, professional development facilitator, and/or operations manager
- Previous workshop development and implementation
- Knowledge of best practices in organizational safety and security protocols
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Pro-Bono, Family Services
- Population Served: Families, Low-income Communities
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Additional Dates for this Event
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: