Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Safety and Security Process Development
Organization Name and Website: Friends of the Family http://www.fofca.org
Mission or Broader Program Description:The mission of Friends of the Family is to foster strong families, thriving children, and vibrant communities by providing responsive and respectful family support programs. Friends of the Family is a comprehensive family resource center known for pioneering innovative, practical programs where families are recognized as central to a child’s well-being and are supported to build on their skills and strengths. Founded in 1972, the organization is a safety net of support for over 5,000 community members each year.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities: The goal of this project is to develop an actionable Safety and Security Manual for organization.
- Past service in an HR role, professional development facilitator, and/or operations manager
- Previous workshop development and implementation
- Knowledge of best practices in organizational safety and security protocols
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: