Quick Overview: We are working to fight hunger and food waste in Southern California, and we'd love to have you join us.
Mission or Broader Program Description: Food Forward fights hunger and prevents food waste by rescuing fresh surplus produce, connecting this abundance with people in need, and inspiring others to do the same.
* Volunteers under the age of 18 will need to bring and have signed by a parent/guardian a Volunteer Agreement & Release for Minors. The form can be found on L.A. Works website Q&A section.
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Hunger & Homelessness
- Population Served: Families, Low-income Communities, Other
- Activity Type: Cleaning,Food Preparation & Meal Services
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:16+
Additional Dates for this Event
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: