Quick Overview: The Disaster Health Services Territory Coordinator is responsible for coordinating disaster health services support during local responses and for leading and building a team of disaster health services responders.
Mission or Broader Program Description: The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Impact: Volunteers carry out 90% of the humanity work of the Red Cross. Our work is possible because of people like YOU.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. To provide Disaster Health services (DHS) to clients and community
2. To develop DHS capacity in territory
3. To lead and manage chapter DHS team
4. To coordinate DHS response to local operations
5. To collaborate with other disaster functions before, during and after responses
6. To support territory preparedness efforts
7. To facilitate long-term recovery
8. To support other disaster responders before, during and after disaster response
This is an on-going volunteer opportunity with flexibility in scheduling.
1. Active, Unencumbered RN, LPN,LVN,PA, NP,MD,DO,EMT, or Paramedic
2.Meets basic qualifications of Disaster Health Services responder
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Disaster & Emergency Services
Additional Dates for this Event
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: