Quick Overview: Orthopaedic Institute for Children (OIC) is looking for volunteers, who are committed, caring and responsible to truly making a difference in the lives of patients and anyone in need. The Information Desk is the first stop for most of our pediatric patients and guests at the Orthopaedic Institute for Children.
Mission or Broader Program Description: The mission of Orthopaedic Institute for Children is to provide outstanding care to patients with musculoskeletal conditions. Through the support of the Orthopaedic Institute for Children Foundation, we provide care for children regardless of ability to pay and advance care worldwide for all musculoskeletal patients through medical education and scientific research.
Volunteer Roles and Responsiblities: We are looking for engaging, and enthusiastic volunteers to help guide, answer questions, and help set the tone for our patients and visitors when they arrive.
Requirements: Minimum of 4 hours/1 day per week. Volunteers must be 14 years or older and will be provided with an orientation and training.
* Volunteers under the age of 18 will need to bring and have signed by a parent/guardian a Volunteer Agreement & Release for Minors. The form can be found on L.A. Works website Q&A section.
- Organization Name: Orthopaedic Institute for Children
- Organization Url: http://ortho-institute.org
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Health & Wellness
Additional Dates for this Event
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: