WHAT: Teach beginner-level piano basics to at-risk youth in LA
DESCRIPTION OF NON-PROFIT PARTNER: Angelica Center for Music and Arts seeks to empower at-risk youth in building self-confidence and self-esteem by developing their creative talents and honing their skills in music, art, and dance.
VOLUNTEER PROJECT: Every Saturday morning, volunteers teach beginner-level piano to at-risk youth at Graff Labs. Curriculum and keyboards will be provided… just show up and have fun!
IMPACT: With volunteers’ help, at-risk youth in LA will grow in building self-confidence and self-esteem through artistic and creative expression.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Volunteers must:
- be aged 18+
- play piano at at least a beginner's level
WANT TO VOLUNTEER? Click "Sign Up" below.
- Organization Name: Angelica Center Arts and Music
- Organization Url: https://www.acamcenter.org
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Arts & Culture
- Population Served: Low-income Communities
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: