Quick Overview: Graphic Design Interns will work with our communications team to help create agency visuals, including flyers, website design and merchandise.
Organization Name and Website: Koreatown Youth and Community Center (KYCC)
Mission or Broader Program Description: The Koreatown Youth and Community Center was established in 1975 to support a growing population of at-risk youth in Los Angeles. Today, KYCC is the leading multiservice organization in Koreatown, supporting children and their families in the areas of education, health, housing, and finances. Most of the clients served are first generation immigrants from Asia and Latin America. Committed to serving the diverse population of Koreatown, we offer all programs in Spanish, Korean and English.
Impact: KYCC’s communications team plays a key role in shaping the agency’s visual and narrative identity in the community as well as supporting agency programs. Your support ensures that the quality and impact of our programs are represented visually.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities: Interns will work hands-on to create flyers, update agency website, create social media content, manage the ordering of agency branded merchandise and support with media and special events. For aspiring graphic designers this is a great way to build your portfolio and resume.
- Interns are asked to submit a resume and three design samples for review.
- Interns must be able to commit to 5-10 hrs./week
- * Volunteers under the age of 18 will need to bring and have signed by a parent/guardian a Volunteer Agreement & Release for Minors. The form can be found on L.A. Works website Q&A section.
- Organization Name: Koreatown Youth & Community Center
- Organization Url: http://www.kyccla.org
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Internships & Employment
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: