Lead volunteers in positive activities and games with Aviva kids at the "BE A KID AGAIN: Fit Fun at Aviva" volunteer opportunity.
Aviva is a non-profit serving Los Angeles children and families in crisis via compassionate support, therapeutic services, and guidance.
The event you'd manage:
At "BE A KID AGAIN: Fit Fun at Aviva," volunteers play with kids while their guardians attend enrichment classes. Kids (infant to school age) might do anything from capture the flag to Bollywood dancing to painting. The Project Leader is the head of the opportunity.
Date and time:
1st and 3rd Saturday each month, 9am - 1pm
Project Leader Requirements:
- Must commit to leading the project for at least 6 months
- Must attend an L.A. Works Leader Training
- Must clear a background check
- Gain marketable leadership skills
- Learn about the non-profit world from the inside
- Make a bigger impact
Interested? Click the Express Interest button below!
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Children & Youth Education, Family Services
- Population Served: Families, Low-income Communities, Other
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Additional Dates for this Event
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: