Quick Overview: As a volunteer, you will be running different booths and game stations. You will encourage client participation and ensure understanding of the activities!
Organization Name & Website: Children's Institute Inc. https://www.childrensinstitute.org
Mission or Broader Program Description: The goal of this event is to promote healthy eating and living habits for our clients. We will be teaching them the most healthy and effective ways to take care of themselves.
Impact: By volunteering at this event, you will be supporting our mission to spread health-conscious living to our clients. Having volunteer presence will allow us to cover more topics and have more activities because we can only have as many activities as we have people to lead them!
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities: You may also be responsible for set up and clean up of your booth and/or other booths and areas in addition to running your game or activity.
Requirements: Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age. Spanish speakers are especially encouraged to volunteer!
* Volunteers under the age of 18 will need to bring and have signed by a parent/guardian a Volunteer Agreement & Release for Minors. The form can be found on L.A. Works website Q&A section.
- Organization Name: Children's Institute, Inc.
- Organization Url: http://www.childrensinstitute.org
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Health & Wellness
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: