Game Changer - November 12, 2019 at STAPLES Center
Quick Overview: Set up, break down and assist with opertions at Game Changer event on Tuesday, November 12 from 2pm - 8:30pm at STAPLES Center.
Mission or Broader Program Description: Game Changer brings community and law enforcement together for a moderated focus group to discuss issues and devise solutions together. After the game everyone attends a local sporting event to engage in quality bonding time.
Impact: Volunteers assist with the operations of the event and ensure the event goes smoothly. The overall expereience is enhanced by volunteers as they greet every participant and provide a welcoming environment where participants feel safe to share their opinions.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities: The volunteer duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting participants
- Keeping time during focus group – Each participant has 3 minutes to speak. At the 2:30 mark you’ll hold up a yellow warning sign. At 3 minutes you’ll hold up a red stop sign
- Set up and break down of focus group – Place forms on the desk, set up banner, set up camera, set up food etc.
- Video – Record participants when they speak
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have a phone with a timer app
- Dress attire is business casual
- You will be provided with lunch or dinner
- Volunteer Waiver will be emailed to you prior to event.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: