The Los Angeles Boys and Girls Club Annual Thanksgiving dinner is an opportunity for community members, volunteers, staff, and club members to come together and enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner at the club. We host about 400 families in our annual dinner, host raffles, and enjoy performances from the wonderful kids.
WHO: The Los Angeles Boys and Girls Club
WHAT: Help setup, meal prep and decoarate
WHEN: Tuesday, November 26th, there are three shifts
- 11am-2pm Event setup & meal prep
- 2pm-5pm Event setup & meal prep
- 5pm- 7pm Serving meals & help with clean up
WHERE: Lincoln Heights, exact address will be emailed to you once you register below
WHY: Connect with one of the largest organizations in Lincoln Heights and enjoy a Thanksgiving Dinner with our community
ACTIVITY LEVEL: Easy, requires standing all shift
REQUIREMENTS: Must be an RSVP member
ACCESSABILITY: Street parking only
*This project is managed and lead by our nonprofit partner. L.A. Works is a nonprofit, volunteer action center that creates and implements hands-on community service projects.
- Organization Name: Los Angeles Boys & Girls Club
- Organization Url: http://www.labgc.org
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Hunger & Homelessness, Hunger & Homelessness
- Population Served: Families
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: