The Los Angeles Boys and Girls Club hosts an annual holiday gift give away for children and their families. This free event includes dinner and the distribution of holiday gifts to about 700 children and families near their Lincoln Heights center.
WHEN: December 17th, there are three shifts:
- 11am-2pm Event setup & meal prep
- 2pm-5pm Event setup & meal prep
- 5pm- 8pm Serving meals, handing out gifts & clean up
WHERE: Lincoln Heights, exact address will be emailed to you once you register below
WHY: Connect with one of the largest organizations in Lincoln Heights and help spread the holiday spirit!
ACTIVITY LEVEL: Easy, requires standing all shift
REQUIREMENTS: Must be an RSVP member
ACCESSABILITY: Street parking only
*This project is managed and lead by our nonprofit partner. L.A. Works is a nonprofit, volunteer action center that creates and implements hands-on community service projects.
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Children & Youth Education, Children & Youth Education
- Population Served: Families, Homeless, Low-income Communities, Immigrants, Refugees or Ethnic Groups
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:55+
Additional Dates for this Event
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: