Overview: This is a free annual event hosted by CCHC to provide 1,000 FREE brand new toys to children ages 0-12 residing in Glendale and neighboring cities. CCHC is partnering with several organizations to provide children of the community and their families with FREE health screenings, flu shots, educational materials, fun games, activities, snacks and much more.
Impact: Your volunteer efforts contribute to the happineess of families and their children as they are preparing to celebrate the holiday season and start the new year healthy.
Mission: The mission of Comprehensive Community Health Centers is to ensure the health and wellness of each individual so every person may reach their fullest human potential within a caring environment.
TIME: 11:30am - 2:30pm (Any time commitment from volunteers is appreciated.)
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities: Volunteers will assist with distributing free toys, managing registration and exit lines, supervising activity booths, distributing snacks, helping with setup and breakdown, assisting with surveys, and activities.
Requirements: Must be 16 years or older.
* Volunteers under the age of 18 will need to bring and have signed by a parent/guardian a Volunteer Agreement & Release for Minors. The form can be found on L.A. Works website Q&A section.
If interested in volunteering, please email us with your contact information and time of availability at email@example.com.
Please note lunch will be provided for volunteers.
- Organization Name: Comprehensive Community Health Center, Inc.
- Organization Url: http://cchccenters.org
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Health & Wellness
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: