Quick Overview: Seeking a well-connected leader who is passionate about training the long term care providers and can leverage his/her networks.
Organization Name and Website: California Long-Term Care Education Center, https://cltcec.org/
Mission or Broader Program Description: CLTCEC is dedicated to providing educational opportunities as tools of empowerment for long term care workers to build better lives, provide quality care and meet and invest in the critical needs of the long-term care workforce.
Roles and Responsibilities: The ideal candidate has had a track-record of supporting education and/or medical centers and strong connections to decision makers who are in a position to positively impact CLTCEC. We seek a board leader to help cultivate the board’s leadership role in advocacy in support of staff as part of a broader commitment to increase awareness about the importance of our mission, influence public policy, and expand our reach. The ideal board candidate should have prior nonprofit board member experience or have received formal board training.
- General oversight
- Fiscal oversight
- Fundraising and development
- Involvement in meetings, committees, and events
- Officer positions
- Experience in board of directors’ services and non-profits a plus
- Previous experience in strategic planning
- Proven record with developing and implementing a strategic plan
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Network of donors and supporters
- Ability to fundraise and advocate on behalf of CLTCEC
The time commitment is 2-year service terms.
- Organization Name: CLTCEC - California Long-Term Care Education Center
- Organization Url: https://cltcec.org
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Pro-Bono, Adult Education
- Population Served: Low-income Communities, People with Disabilities, People with Health-Based Concerns
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Additional Dates for this Event
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: