HoneyLove Natural Beekeeping Conference 2020
Mission: HoneyLove is a Los Angeles based 501(c)3 non-profit conservation organization with a mission to protect the honeybees by educating our communities and inspiring new urban beekeepers.
HoneyLove's Natural Beekeeping Conference supports Los Angeles' Natural Urban Beekeepers.
Impact: LA WORKS Volunteers will provide crucial support to keep the conference running smoothly. To provide local beekeepers with the opportunity to learn from experts in the field, how to keep our local pollinators healthy, thriving and pollinating CA many local crops and native plants and flowers. Supporting Natural Beekeepers will also help continued education of our society on the dangers of using chemicals and pesticides and help spread the message of natural chemical free farming and gardening.
Back by popular demand, HoneyLove will be hosting our Natural Beekeeping Conference in January 2020. Join us for an unforgettable weekend of keynote speakers who are leaders in the field of natural beekeeping, local experts, authors, scientists, inventors and educators.
ON JANUARY 18 & 19 (SATURDAY & SUNDAY) ON THE USC CAMPUS!
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities:
- helping attendees coming in each morning of the conference, Saturday Jan. 18 and Sunday, Jan. 19 from around 7am - 9am.
- directing people from the metro station and parking lot (we'll have signs up, too)
- attaching wrist bands at the check-in desk, both days
- handing out the swag bags, (Saturday only)
- checking for wrist bands as people file back in from lunch, both days
- load in and out
- Volunteers should be 18 years or older
University of Southern California
Marshall Business School Bldg
3670 Trousdale Pkwy, Los Angeles, CA 90089
Follow the signs- Located at the NW corner of S. Figueroa and Exposition
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: