Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
*LEADER OPPORTUNITY: Kitten Care at Michelson Animals
Please note - we are closed to both the public and volunteers at this time! If you're interested in volunteering, we'd still love for you to complete an application and watch our online orientation video, and we'll reach out to schedule a training for you as soon as we reopen. If you're interested in fostering, please email us at email@example.com for more information!
WHAT: Orient and lead volunteers in cleaning and socializing kittens (and the occasional pup) at Michelson Found Animals.
ABOUT MICHELSON: Michelson Found Animals believes pets and people belong together and works to keep it that way through adoptions, tools, tips, and grants.
THE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY YOU'D LEAD: "FURRY FUN: Kitten Care at Michelson Animals," is a brand new opportunity where volunteers help clean and feed kittens and turn them into lap cats!
AS THE PROJECT LEADER, YOU'D BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- confirming volunteers beforehand
- orienting/training volunteers prior to event
- manage all communication between volunteers, Michelson, and L.A. Works
TIME: One day a week from either 8am - 11am or 3pm - 7pm.
LOCATION: Culver City
PROJECT LEADER REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior experience with cats not required, but a willingness to learn is
- Must attend an L.A. Works training
- Must attend Michelson Found Animal Training
- Must commit to leading for a minimum of 8 months
PROJECT LEADER BENEFITS:
- Gain marketable leadership skills
- Learn about the non-profit world from the inside
- Make a bigger impact
- Network with other people and groups committed to bettering Los Angeles
INTERESTED? Click the Express Interest button below!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: