Do you have free time during the week? Do you have computer skills? We can definitely use your help!
Quick Overview: Volunteers will help us enter client demographic data into our computer system. We will work with your schedule.
St. Margaret's Center, a program of Catholic Charities of Los Angeles Inc., has served low-income and homeless families since 1987. The Center provides a comprehensive range of emergency and supportive services to about 10,000 unduplicated individuals annually in the Los Angeles "L.A.X." area, primarily those living in the cities or streets of Lennox and surrounding communities.
- Must be 18 years and over
- Able to attend training on site
- Organization Name: St. Margaret's Center
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Hunger & Homelessness
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: