Bring your mindfulness coaching skills to the staff of Step Up on Second, a nonprofit providing housing and services to people experiencing a mental health condition and homelessness throughout Southern California, Georgia and Florida. This virtual workshop should offer frontline staff strategies for managing stress and uncertainty while serving Step Up members during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for someone with experience in mindfulness training to provide these wellness skills to Step Up's essential outreach teams. We imagine a one-hour video conference on Zoom or similar platform, which could be repeated or evolve into a weekly event for our staff. You would need to be available for a planning session so the workshop can be designed to target staff concerns and needs.
- Proficiency in Zoom or other web-based video conference platform.
- Prior experience conducting online webinars preferred.
- Submission of current resume and/or recorded example of a webinar you’ve led.
- Availability midday PST (Pacific Standard Time) to accommodate staff attendance on East and West coasts.
- Organization Name: Step Up On Second, Inc.
- Organization Url: http://www.stepuponsecond.org
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Pro-Bono, Adult Education
- Population Served: Other
- Activity Type: Consulting & Professional Services
- Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Additional Dates for this Event
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: