Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
⚙ LEADER OPPORTUNITY: Create Care Kits for the Homeless
WHAT: Lead volunteers in making care kits at home for our unhoused bothers and sisters.
ABOUT PATH: PATH's mission is to end homelessness for individuals, families, and communities. While the rest of California stays at home, many of our homeless neighbors don’t have anywhere to turn. PATH will remain on the front lines to help our most vulnerable through street outreach, case management, and food support.
THE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY YOU'D LEAD: In the "Assemble Care Kits for the Homeless" remote opportunity, volunteers will purchase supplies and assemble them into kits for people on the streets or in shelters.
AS THE PROJECT LEADER, YOU'D BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Instructing volunteers how to create the kits and where to drop them off when done
- Managing the volunteer opportunity post and replying to any volunteer questions
- Managing all communication with PATH and L.A. Works
PROJECT LEADER REQUIREMENTS:
- Attend an L.A. Works training
- Commit to leading the project for 6 months
PROJECT LEADER BENEFITS:
- Gain marketable leadership skills
- Learn about the non-profit world from the inside
- Make a bigger impact
- Network with other people and groups committed to bettering Los Angeles
INTERESTED? Click the Express Interest button below!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: