Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Pro Bono Grant Researcher/Writer for Operation Confidence (Ages 55+)
Quick Overview: Use your grant writing expertise to help Operation Confidence provide services and resources for disabled veterans.
Organization Name: Operation Confidence
Organization Website: https://operationconfidence.org/
Mission and Program Description: To provide accessible permanent housing, with a wide range of supportive services and resources, including workforce development, job training, and employment opportunities. They primarily do work advocating for and addressing the physical and social needs of persons with disabilities.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities: We are looking for an experienced grant researcher and writer who can help Operation Confidence develop a grant calendar. The objective is to increase our pool of available donors as well as the number of grant applications we submit. The grant writer will:
• Investigate and identify at least 10 new, prospective funding sources
• Draft compelling grant proposal narratives and other correspondence to solicit grant funds
• Research, develop, and write inquiries, letters, and other fundraising documents
• Track and monitor proposals, their deadlines, and requirements
• Establish a system for more efficiently finding and applying to grants
• Proven experience as a non-profit grant writer
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Strong planning, communication, and organizational skills
• Excellent writing, grammar, and research skills
• Experience in philanthropy and non-profit organizations a plus
Time Commitment: Flexible hours to be determined each week until the completion of the project, ranging from 5-6 hours a week, remote volunteer role, volunteers will need to be mindful of deadlines.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: