Age Minimum (with Adult): 17+, Minimum Age:17+
⚙︎ Renters Assistance Calls for District 3
QUICK OVERVIEW: Join us for a call party as we assist renters with understanding the rental assistance program and other food, vaccine, etc resources.
THE NEED: The COVID-19 crisis has affected practically everyone in Los Angeles. For lower-income renters, however, getting access to food, getting access to medication, and making rent payments can be particularly difficult.
In collaboration with CIty Council District 3, you will be contacting renters to check on them, inform them of available resources, and see if they need any support.
CALL PARTY AGENDA:
- Join other Angelenos on a video meeting
- Receive training
- Complete 1 hour of calling, following provided script
- Submit any service requests your call recipients need
- Come back together with group to share thoughts and impressions
- Access to a computer with internet and a phone.
IMPACT: Sometimes you'll just be leaving messages, but sometimes you'll be helping people with no ability to procure food or pay rent. Our previous volunteers have done literally lifesaving work and you can too.
QUESTIONS? Email the Opportunity Coordinator below
WANT TO SIGN UP? Select the date you want below and click the Sign Up button!
GROUPS: Teams of 5+ people should email the Opportunity Leader first
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: