Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Graphic Design Volunteer with Ed-Tech Nonprofit (Virtual)
Quick Overview: We are looking for a graphic designer who can support the CEO in creating graphics and marketing content for Novelly.
Organization Name: Novelly
Organization Website: www.novelly.org
Mission: Novelly is an ed-tech nonprofit creating youth-driven spaces, both online and offline, for courageous conversations. We are combining the power of mobile app technology and stories to empower youth to speak about issues in ways that are uplifting and energizing, rather than polarizing and hostile. And our movement is only growing. From Clearwater, Florida, to McAllen, Texas to Toronto, Canada, Novelly teenagers are starting courageous conversations about everything from climate change to immigration reform to Black Lives Matter.
Who are we looking for? Graphic design volunteers are an integral part of the Novelly communications team. We are looking for motivated individuals to help level-up our branding’s quality and consistency in order to reach more youth across the country.
What are the responsibilities? Graphic designers will develop the creative content for our social media channels, website, Novelly Chapters materials, and app. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Novelly’s “What To Say When” social media graphics In-app book cover designs
- Website banners infographics
- Chapter recruitment flyers
- Marketing/social media toolkits
What are the qualifications?
- A commitment to and passion for youth-driven social justice activism
- Experience with Canva (bonus to have Adobe Creative Suite experience)
- Strong time management and communication skills; ability to work independently
- Experience creating illustrations (desired)
What is the commitment? Graphic designers would commit to completing 1-3 design projects per month remotely.
To apply, please send a resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: