Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
WHAT: L.A. Works is searching for a highly creative, motivated and driven Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer will apply creative and innovative ways to translate written or verbal ideas or concepts into graphic design work. The ideal candidate possesses a positive attitude and demonstrates superb attention to detail while mastering technical aspects of the job. The ability to create compelling designs for both print and digital platforms are essential. This position will be responsible for creating marketing pieces via print, web and other platforms as necessary.
IMPACT: L.A. Works is a 501(c)3 nonprofit volunteer action center that creates and implements hands-on community service projects throughout the greater Los Angeles area. We strive to empower Angelenos to address pressing social issues through volunteerism and community collaborations.
- Must be prepared to share portfolio or some example of past work
- Works very well in a team setting and also takes direction well
- A thirst for excellence and a pride in having their work published on a regular basis
- Must be organized and detail oriented with good follow through skills
- Willingness to contribute as needed as a member of a growing team
Equipment Requirements: Laptop and internet access.
HOURS: Dependent on deadlines. The position will be guided less by the number of hours per week, but by deadlines set. It'll be up to the Intern to set their own hours in order to get the projects completed.
DURATION: Position is open year-round. Role length is flexible, but with a minimum of 3 months.
Application Procedure: Click on the Express Interest button below! Then please submit examples/portfolio of past work to email@example.com.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: