Benefits: Learn about food justice, meet new friends, shop at the market, get marketing and community engagement experience, and get some fresh air!
*This project is created, organized and managed by our nonprofit partner. Once you click on EXPRESS INTEREST below a staff person from that organization will contact you to follow up.
Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Issue Area(s): Hunger & Homelessness
- Population Served: Homeless, Low-income Communities
- Activity Type: Collecting, Sorting & Packaging
- Age Minimum (with Adult):12+, Minimum Age:18+
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: