Add a little variety and a lot of heart to your upcoming conference or meeting in Los Angeles!
Volunteering is a feel-good experience that will bond your team as they participate in projects to benefit others.
Make Your Meeting Memorable
L.A. Works has three decades of experience organizing large groups in community service. Our team designs customized volunteer project planning with a focus on your desired issue areas and populations served. We can plan your team’s project to take place at your meeting site or at a school or nonprofit site. Our services are entirely turn-key; your meeting attendees just show up, volunteer, and make a difference!
Recent Projects & Partners:
- 500 Netflix staff from around the world beautified an early education center during their annual off-site.
- 200 Altria staff members stuffed and dressed 800 teddy bears for foster youth during their annual staff conference.
- 125 Freddie Mac employees made hygiene kits and no sew blankets for people currently experiencing homelessness.
- 125 attendees of the In the Black Conference painted and refreshed a local middle school.
- 75 State Auto sales team members helped paint welcoming murals at a new housing facility for youth who are currently experiencing homelessness.
- 30 environmental lawyers attending the ABA Conference spent the morning helping weed, mulch and water a park along the LA River.
Find out how easy it is to incorporate service in your next meeting! Reach out to:
Stephen Davalos VP of External Affairs • email@example.com