Become a Volunteer Associate with L.A. Works!
Looking for an internship? Curious about the nonprofit sector? Maybe you’re considering a career change and want to test drive some new skills! If so, join L.A. Works Volunteer Associates Program, gain valuable hands-on experience, and become a change agent in the greater Los Angeles community!
Our Volunteer Associates work closely with the directors and staff of each department on mission-critical projects as well as new initiatives. Associates also have a chance to participate in the planning and implementation of large-scale community service projects.
As part of our Volunteer Associates team, you will
- Learn about the multi-dimensional issues affecting Angelenos
- Get meaningful organizational experience
- Connect with our broad network of local partners
- Develop leadership and project management skills
- Put theoretical knowledge to the test in real-life community-based applications
Check out our Volunteer Associates opportunities and connect with us. Positions are available year-round!
Contact a Volunteer Associate representative at firstname.lastname@example.org to get help finding volunteer opportunities that match your passion!